Want to write about Android? We’re hiring!
Hello there! Have an interest in everything related to Android? Find yourself spending a large portion of your day reading blogs and news sites? Maybe it’s time to start writing about Android yourself.
We’re looking for a responsible, talented, and driven writer to join our team at Talk Android.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contributing daily news posts
- Working on guides, reviews, and opinions
- Attending media events and providing live coverage if your location allows
- Proficient in the English language (spelling, grammar, diction)
- Unique voice and organized writing style
- Previous experience writing for blogs, school newspapers, or something similar
- Experience with WordPress
- Located in the New York metropolitan area (or the ‘Tri-State Area’)
Interested candidates should contact Justin Herrick with NEWS AUTHOR in the subject line. Please include your full name, location, a short bio, and experience (or link to your resume) in the email. If we’re getting good vibes from you, expect to receive additional information and a sample request.
This is a paid position but not a full-time gig. Our team, which is located throughout North America and Europe, loves Android and you should too.
Feel free to ask questions!
Editor In Chief
Come comment on this article: Want to write about Android? We’re hiring!