How to add a goal to Google Calendar
Adding a goal in Google Calendar can help to keep you on track.
Plenty of us already use Google Calendar to keep track of the many different parts of your life. On top of making events and reminders you can also set goals for yourself. These include goals for exercising, work, friends, and plenty more. We’ve got the details for you here on how to set one up.
Set a goal in Google Calendar
- Open Google Calendar.
- Tap the red plus icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Tap the blue flag icon to add a goal.
- Tap to choose what type of activity goal you want to set. You will be show a preset list of goals based on the type of activity.
- Tap an item from the list, or alternatively you can tap Custom… to add your own goal.
- Tap to chose the frequency of reminders to complete your goal (options range from weekly to daily).
- Tap to set the duration for your activity.
- Tap to choose the best time of day for completing your goal.
- Tap the checkmark to confirm your goal settings.
Google Calendars will now automatically find time in your schedule for the upcoming month based on on the parameters you set and add them as special events to your daily schedules.